The #1 Rated Joint Product: Jointlax
Jointlax - #1 Top Pick
|Servings Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|White Willow Bark Extract||250mg||†|
|Boswellia serrata gum extract (standardized to contain > 70% boswellic acids with AKBA > 15%, with less than 5% beta-boswellic acids)||50mg||†|
|Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) leaf extract (standardized to 2.5% Ursolic acid)||50mg||†|
|Tumeric (standardized to contain 95% Cucurminoids)||50mg||†|
|CMO (cetyl myristoleate)||50mg||†|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) root extract (standardized to contain 5% ginerols)||25mg||†|
|Black Catechu (Acacai catechu)(bark)||10mg||†|
|L-Cysteine (L-cysteine hydrochloride)||9.8mg||†|
|Rutin (from Dismorphandra mollis seed pod)||2mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide|
The following is an in-depth product review for Jointlax. This is a quality product, which ticks all of the boxes in terms of quality, research and results. This is, by far, the best supplement we have reviewed for addressing joint pain relief and improving joint health.*
59 User Reviews
The following is an in-depth product review for Jointlax. This is a quality product, which ticks all of the boxes in terms of quality, research and results. This is, by far, the best supplement we have reviewed for addressing knee pain relief and improving joint health.* Its comprehensive formula of ingredients was chosen after extensive research and supportive studies were reviewed. These ingredients deliver essential nutrients to your body to provide optimal support to counter knee pain. Jointlax works to help relieve the discomfort associated with sore knees and provides key ingredients that may improve the health and function of the joints.* Read on to find out more about Jointlax and whether it stands up to its claims.
- Glucosamine Sulfate (from Vegan Source) – is thought to provide natural building blocks for repair, growth, and maintenance of cartilage.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – is used to help joint inflammation.
- Mythocondro® (Chondroitin Sulfate from Vegan Source) – is thought to help lubricate joints and help with knee deterioration.
- CMO (Cetyl myristoleate) – may help lubricate joints and soften cartilage for more flexibility in your knees.
- Hyaluronic Acid (from Vegan Source)– is believed to act as a lubricant to cushion the affected joints and surrounding cartilage.
- Black Catechu (Actaea catechu) Bark – provides anti-inflammatory properties.
- L-glutamic Acid – an amino acid that plays an important role in skeletal muscle strength and energy metabolism.
- L-cysteine (L-cysteine hydrochloride) – another amino acid that assists in addressing joint health.
- White Willow (Salix alba) Extract – may provide anti-inflammatory benefits, knee pain relief and reduce swelling in joints.
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Extract – an anti-inflammatory agent that may address joint issues.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) Leaf Extract – offers antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Extract – believed to be effective in reducing knee pain, tenderness, alleviating stiff knees and reducing inflammation.
- Ginger root (Zingiber officinale) Extract – known for its warming relief it is also believed to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Bromelain – may alleviate pain, reduce swelling and accelerate healing after injuries and surgeries.
- Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis) Extract – a bioflavonoid which is believed to have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, that are useful in addressing knee and joint issues.
- BioPerine® (Black Pepper) Extract – a thermogenic enhancer that boosts bioavailability of the main ingredients for faster absorption and more effective results.
Recommended dose: Adults as a dietary supplement are recommended to take 3 capsules per day, either all together or separately with 1 (one) in the morning, 1 (one) in the afternoon and 1 (one) in the evening. Light exercise and healthy eating can also encourage positive results.
Jointlax is offered in a variety of packages, including single bottles and 2 to 6 bottle supply offers. On their website, the regular list price for a single bottle is $49.95. However, huge discounts are available for multiple purchases. The 6 months supply is the best value with a saving of $220. This is great news for long-term joint health, which can often take some time to regulate and balance.
Jointlax comes with a very strong 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with this product at any point during the guarantee period following the purchase date, the manufacturer allows you to return any containers for a full refund – even if they are opened. All the customer is responsible for is the shipping cost to return the product. This generous return policy makes the multi-bottle packages that the manufacturer offers a tempting deal, as you will be able to send them back at any point during the stipulated period. We should also mention that the customer feedback and excellent customer reviews leave us in no doubt that this is a significant life-changing product with huge benefits for addressing knee pain relief and improving joint health.* Jointlax is manufactured in the USA in an FDA recognized laboratory and is certified GMP friendly.
Compared to the other joint health products that we have reviewed, Jointlax stood out as one of the best on the market. It contains a good mix of key ingredients for providing a total care solution for optimum joint health. It tackles the root causes of knee pain from multiple angles addressing all issues associated with joint health. Jointlax contains no additives, preservatives or synthetic ingredients, and its money back guarantee is impeccable. Furthermore, the rave customer reviews and testimonials confirmed what we already thought – this is a great product with many happy satisfied customers. If you are looking for a joint health supplement to help eliminate the debilitating symptoms of bad knees,* this is probably the best value you will get for your money.Mark Stevens reviewed on and gave it a rating of 5.
*The views and opinions expressed in this page are strictly those of the Editor. Results may vary from person to person and cannot be guaranteed.